December 03, 2011

Mind on sale



Thoughts are playing in my mind
Like a homely feeling
But like a home it never acted
My mind has always been a resort or so

Every minute it was open for all
Few glories inspired
Few glints were bold
But mind was weak
For an owner to hold
Thoughts just come
And thoughts just go
My mind has always been a resort or so

The rain which showers me
Will just drench me tomorrow
But it’s not the water that transformed
Rain drops should not be blamed
But it’s the fickle head
A thought it should have claimed
Whom to invite
Like or dislike
A home should always know
My mind has always been a resort or so

The day I’ll make strict rules
The day I’ll organize my mind
The day I’ll posses an owner
I’ll be dangerous or I’ll be kind
But I’ll be free from all confusions
And that’s what all I know
Either I’ll keep you in my heart forever
Or will hurt you for once and go
But momentary wisdom pops, enjoys and fly
My mind has always been a resort or so

4 comments: